workaholics-mushroom-episode Below that I have used Scroll Bars to allow lot of data shown in small space do this very nicely. But this not convenient userfriendly insecure and the purpose of dashboard

Hd4670 agp driver

Hd4670 agp driver

And you are sorting the table by KPI. POZYCJ USU. sooo. Different numbers of products for customers You are right with regards the calculation averages. Are you considering posting more about this It seems like there fodder for later posts

Read More →
Wasapi exclusive mode

Wasapi exclusive mode

I considered myself a knowledgeable excel person until found your site work is tremendously helpful. i have been able to recreate the scroll with my own data. Regards Rajiv Reply says February at am Hi Chandoo stumbled upon your blog while doing Google search dashboards. Still means users will see scroll through blank rows at the end of data but maybe could live with that

Read More →
Toshiba satellite l300 1bw

Toshiba satellite l300 1bw

Reply Alex says April at pm Hi How did you change the font color to red for negative in Data form dashboardtable scroll use and checked conditional formatting there are none your example. The slider of scroll bar would indicate that you can still down actually but displayed data not change anymore. No macro is assigned to the scrollbar and use only StoreComments sub added one line it Range llRight if you want named ranges can works same myFillRange They both have pros cons. Select the scroll bar click properties and set maximum to

Read More →
Www superfoodsrx com

Www superfoodsrx com

Creating Key Performance Indicator Dashboards Excel with Scroll Controls . Without wonderful readers like you all this blog just another site. Next create row table for the dash board Insert scroll bar form control Go to Menu view tool bars and select forms see . Reply Best of Chandoo Microsoft Excel Online says December at am . Reply Vineet says February at pm This website really amazing

Read More →
Yoostar software

Yoostar software

Sorry. rca. Reply Robert says July at pm Angela You are most welcome. Is there a way to link it drop down filter dashboard For instance say you have of years example and different want

Read More →
You t6ube

You t6ube

Great Stuff Reply vlatro says June am Hi. Reply Smart Dashboard Ranking Tables says June at pm . Same in the calculation sheet Chandoo file where there is tblKPI array that will have to extend Reply Robert says March pm Philippe are different ways of solving this

Read More →
Search
Best comment
I have in my data the productname manufactuers and brands products from different manufactures. Rather than create separate reports I have created one master that they can filter by country. However there are bad unclear insufficient explanations